Where Can You Find Help?
You can find local help for many different problems by contacting 2-1-1. The 2-1-1 service is available throughout the U.S and is a way to find help in many different times of crisis. Please see their website or dial 2-1-1. The services include:
- Supplemental food and nutrition programs
- Shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
- emergency information and disaster relief
- employment and education opportunities
- services for veterans
- health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
- addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
- reentry help for ex-offenders
- support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
- a safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse.
To learn more about our local 2-1-1 system click here http://www.unitedwayhenry.org/2-1-1
All information from 211.org/pages/about